St Auvent Cake
Net Weight 1 kg
Produced by Vandemoortele, Belgium
St Auvent Cake, a vegetable fat (78%) with butter, is specially formulated for the preparation of all types of dough, cakes, breads, muffins, cupcakes, biscuits, pies, etc.
- Easy to mix in all types of dough
- Smooth and savory, regular, light and a unique taste
- Easy to mix with eggs and liquid
- Nice structure and colour
- Ideal plasticity without being greasy
- Produced in blocks of 1kg
Storage: 10 - 18℃
For a better result: Use in ambient temperature (18 - 22℃).
For dough, in the end stage of kneading and before incorporation of the margarine, the temperature of the dough is ideally 24℃.
For the baking of brioche, use heated plates to obtain a better development.